Followers

Monday, March 6, 2017

Aircraft Suspension System


In the last few weeks I have been building airplane models.


I have a system of wire that hangs a couple inches from the ceiling of my wargame room.


I hang a wire from the wire grid and hook my airplanes to it.


That way my planes can "fly" over the wargame table.


Longer or shorter wires can be used so planes can fly at different altitudes.


This means no heavy blocks on the wargame table, the planes can fly over buildings, ground units, forests or any other obstacles.


It really improves the look of the table.


And a dogfight can get pretty confusing with planes in every direction, up, down, left, right.

2 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

Wow! Lionel Tarresque,amazing1
Alan

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

It makes a very attractive wargame table and is cheap and easy.
Bunkermeister