Followers

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Victorian City


My friend Richard G.  http://www.warin15mm.com/ has been working on his latest project.


Here are the first ever sneak photos of his 28mm Victorian City project.


He is building a rat infested opium den.


The rats look pretty nasty.  This building interior is all scratch built.


How would you like to open the door to this mess?  Check out Richards website and see all the great stuff he has done.  I am sure you will find it fascinating.

2 comments:

Sidney Roundwood said...

Fantastic modelling - thank you for sharing this. I'd love to know where those rats come from - I couldn't find them on Richard's website. Any ideas, please?

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thank you for reading Sidney. Richard is the master of the swap meet and buys a lot of stuff used. I know they are 28mm, beyond that, I am of no help.
Bunkermeister