Followers

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Machine Gun and Full Squad


German machine gunner.


Make a firm base to stand on and hold the bipod to avoid burning your hands.

 

The machine gun would only be used this way for short distances, as in the assault.
 

Not as accurate as the prone position but gives the ability to fire over short objects or to shoot and move.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B57dW3A-DT0


Pegasus 1/32nd scale WWII German Paratroopers.  Larry Pegasus gave these to me so I would review them on my blog.  It is an excellent set and I know I will be buying many of the 1/72nd scale versions.  As a pre-production set, plastic color and other things may be different in the production version.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to see some Paras in 1/32 finally. I only wish there were more riflemen.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

The 1/72nd scale set has more riflemen. Thanks for reading c09.
Bunkermeister