Followers

Friday, October 19, 2012

Black Cat Bases


The great folks at Black Cat Bases make a set of three different robots.  I liked this one a lot and so I asked for ten extra of this one and they were able to oblige me.


I am a happy customer.  No flash, fast service.  It's all good.


At Dollar Tree while looking for little houses, I came across this little gem.


It's a rubber mold for Halloween of fingers and bones.


I don't need the fingers but the bones seemed really cool.  And for a dollar you can't beat the price.  Seen here with an PAeL Automation.

Just a reminder, Fidelis Models is selling off the seven Roco Puma armored cars from the Puma Patrol story.  These are the actual ones used in the story here on Bunker Talk.  They have been painted and have upgraded spare tires and bumper.  Check them out.  Comes with a certificate of authenticity.

No comments: