Followers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Forum

www.fidelismodels.com

Fidelis Models, the best on line hobby shop for HO scale vehicles and 1/72nd scale figures has started a new forum. I was lucky enough to be the first person to register and to post a message of congratulations to Randy, the owner of the company.

Blogs are great because you can find out all kinds of information, and you can learn about new products. Forums are good too because they allow you to interact a bit more than a blog usually does, not that I want you to stop visiting the blog!

We have many links on this site and I invite you to check them out. Please also feel free to leave comments on this site about the information that I publish. I try and read and respond to every comment, and I hope you enjoy what I have to say.

No comments: