Followers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Odemars on Sale!

Odemars is having a special sale from January 15, 2009 to Febrary 15, 2009 on their PF series and CREA 2 and CREA 4 sets. Sets are $10 for North America or 10 Euros each for Europe, but for one month only they are two for the price of one including postage! Tell them you heard about it here from the Bunkermeister to get the special pricing.

Sets include:

SAMURAIS MEDIEVAL

PERSIAN 500-323 B.C. ANCIENT

LEADERS MISCELLEANEOUS

ROMAN SIEGE TROOPS ANCIENT

GERMAN COMMANDERS WWII

ROMAN INFANTRY ANCIENT

DEFENDERS OF BERLIN WWII

CARPENTUM ANCIENT

FRENCH REVOLUTION 1789

OSCAN INFANTRY ANCIENT

BOSNIAN INFANTRY WWII

LEGION OF NIGHTMARE FANTASY

IBERIC INFANTRY ANCIENT

STAFF OF WELLINGTON'S NAPOLEONIC

THE LAST DEFENDERS OF BERLIN WWII

MACEDONIANS ANCIENT

FRENCH INFANTRY FOR HOUGOUMONT NAPOLEONIC

BRITISH INFANTRY FOR HOUGOUMONT NAPOLEONIC

THE NATIVITY ANCIENT

OPERATION ANTARCTICA - HAUNEBU

To take advantage of this great offer email Yves at boiteplastic@aol.com. You can pay by personal check, Western Union, or wire transfer.

At a time when many sets are going up in price and many of us can use a break, two for one is a great deal! Those of you who live outside Europe and the USA contact Yves for special pricing and shipping costs.

I have a number of the Odemars sets, and I like them. They are always unique and very useful.

http://www.odemars.com/

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/Odemars.html

Check them out on their website and on PSR.

6 comments:

Chris (panzergrau.blogspot.com) said...

Great news, I placed my order :)

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Super, hope you like the sets and please comment on them when they arrive!

Chris (panzergrau.blogspot.com) said...

I'm a bit confused about the contact address which is "toysoldiers@Safe-mail.net" on the Odemars website. Do you know Yves personally? Is he the right one to send money to? I dont know any of the Odemars guys and became a bit concerned about the differing email addresses...

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Hello Chris,

Yes, I know Yves personally, and have for many years. We swap figures all the time, he is a great guy.

The boiteplastic@aol.com address is his email and you should contact him at that address and tell him you saw the article on Bunker Talk. Hope you enjoy your new Odemars figures.

Chris (panzergrau.blogspot.com) said...

I recieved my parcel with about 20 sets of Odemars figures. Interesting subjects ! I hope I'll have time to paint some of them soon.
I will put them on my blog when I do finish some.
Bye,
Chris

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Glad you liked the Odemars sets, his products are unique and he does several new sets every year.