Followers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mystery Solved

http://toysoldierhq.com/

I sent an email to Kent Sprecher at Toy Soldier Headquarters and he solved the mystery. These figures are made by a company called Palmer as part of their Space Center Ground crew set. These first two are a man in a fire retardant suit with CO2 fire extinguisher, control room man.



These two are an observer and an astronaut. Nuno was correct on the man wearing a g-suit.
These last two are described as having Geiger counters.



If you have never checked it out, go visit Kent's website, he has great stuff listed there in both 1/72nd scale and 1/32nd scale. He must have 10,000 different figures listed there. Every time I go there I find stuff I never saw before. He has most of those items for sale, and he provides excellent, and fast customer service. I have purchased from him several times.

2 comments:

anushka said...

I am regularly following your blog,it is an excellent work.The new lay out has made it much more attractive.
Thank you.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thanks Vrajesh, glad you like it. I was never happy with the old one, and one of my friends suggested I change it. Tell all your friends to check it out!