Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Haunebu Set


I got some more of the Haunebu set in gray plastic this time and in a darker sepia as well. I did not the previous photos, they were a bit fuzzy, so I took some more so you can see the detail in these figures. The middle guy is from HaT. Note the detail on the boots of the two in hats. These guys work well as spy's, Gestapo, FBI, Secret Service, or even off duty soldiers in mufti. I have considered a hand conversion and attaching a Thompson, or MP40 or pistol. But I will probably wait until I get a few more.


Nazi mad scientists. Can't you see these guys working on a Nazi Atomic Bomb, or Nazi Zombies, or some other fiendish project?



Female soldier. Painted up she could pass for RAF or US Army or even as a US police officer.




High ranking staff officer. The Odemars German Commanders set really needed this guy to carry maps and papers. I can see this guy with the Pegasus Hitler, in a wooden meeting room at Wolf's Lair...



German Chaplain and female nurse. Two figures with a lot of emotion in them. German units did have chaplains, even SS units, contrary to popular belief. Probably to prevent Nazi Zombie friendly fire incidents.
Remember, Odemars is on sale until February 15, 2009, buy one get one free for $10 or 10 euros, including postage. Contact Yves at: boiteplastic@aol.com



No comments: